CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 2, 2009

A quick update!

Ok so it's been a few months! Well most of you already know but we are expecting baby #2! Ryker says its going to be a sister so we are hoping for a girl! Ryker is getting to be such a little boy and not so much a baby anymore. (tear!) He is all about sports, wrestling, and super hero's. He always tells me ''mom not you only me and daddy! Your a girl!" I am not sure where he gets it, ok so it's probably Zane. But he is so serious. Zane decided to build him a tree house for his birthday and even tho we haven't even got the stuff to build it he already told me I am not allowed to help build it or to come in it! I have to stay in the house! lol He really makes me laugh so much. As far as for Zane and I we are doing great! Zane is still working, so far so good. I am still trying to get through this semester of school and am just waiting "patiently" for my applications for pharmacy school. It has been so hard to get going this semester. I have felt kinda crappy for the last 6 weeks so I haven't wanted to do much! I am just glad summer is finally coming. The puppy is getting huge, Koda always wants to eat him still but they are getting better! We hope all is well for all of you and I will try to keep this updated!!

2 comments:

lmackay32 said...

Congrats, on the new baby! You two have such cute kids you had to have another one. I love your new family pic at the top of your blog, super cute!

Bridget said...

Yeah! Baby number 2 congratulations! Hopefully I will get to see you sometime soon. I hope you are feeling better. Talk to you soon.